TangoAlpha3 (TA3) recently became an approved CenturyLink vendor (#198789) and so we thought worthwhile to write a quick blog post outlining a targeted value proposition. I broke it down into five different factors to make it more brow-sable, as I expect different stakeholders will find different components more compelling than others.
1) CenturyLink provides Infrastructure Solutions in support of global enterprises and TA3 specializes in IT Infrastructure talent acquisition and has extensive experience staffing global Infrastructure programs. Furthermore, we have been very successful staffing federal programs that require dedicated support in numerous remote locations.
Over the past three years alone TA3 has staffed approximately 30 military facilities from Alaska to Florida (and 15 states in between) with Network and Systems Engineers, as well as manned the Network Operations Centers (NOC’s) that support the enterprise.
2) CenturyLink has won accolades for its commitment to veterans and TA3 is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small-Business (SDVOSB) with a veteran-centric approach to staffing enterprise infrastructure programs (which we outlined in a white paper this past FEB).
3) TA3 can help you win and execute in the federal space. CenturyLink is one of only nine companies to hold a GSA EIS contract (speaking of 😊, we have highlighted our value prop to EIS primes in yet another blog post which can be viewed here) and TA3 has spent most of the past several years focused on supporting federal customers, particularly the DoD.
Moreover, TA3 has a Secret Facility Clearance and has worked with industry partners as both a staffing vendor and a teammate/subcontractor.
4) Agility. TA3 likes to beat our larger competition by outmaneuvering them. We can initiate recruiting efforts, customize solutions, review and execute contracts in very short order.
TA3 is good at IT Infrastructure recruiting and we are happy to feed it to our customers in whatever manner they prefer pay for it. We have done direct hire, contract to hire, long term staff augmentation, workshare arrangements, recruitment process outsourcing…you name it, we will do it so long as its legal, profitable, and the customer is happy.
5) TA3 runs lean which means CenturyLink can save money. Because of our lower overhead, we can generally beat our larger competition on price and still provide an excellent candidate.
This is a new relationship and a learning process for us at TA3, and likewise would certainly welcome any thoughts/feedback CenturyLink may have. Please drop me a line at email@example.com…I would love to hear from you. Stay well. -Drew